asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject ADM round-trip no longer possible?
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:43:19 GMT
Hi,
Has ADM output from Asterix stopped being round-trippable? I'm trying to
load a record I got from dumping from another instance, via the REST API,
requesting 'application-x-adm' in the accept header. First I had to remove
the outer wrapper list that was added a while back, which I suppose isn't
awful, but now it seems like I'm getting more subtle errors. For example,
trying to load a record, and the parse fails once it sees a field like this
in a record :

With:

Parse error at (1, 4421) expecting: <DOUBLE_CONS> <DATE_CONS>
<DATETIME_CONS> <DURATION_CONS> <DAY_TIME_DURATION_CONS> [AdmLexerException]

Any ideas?

Thanks,
- Ian