asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chen Li <che...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will it go 'round in circles?
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 05:41:15 GMT
I second Ted's argument.  The reason on
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?23,148162,152625#msg-152625 is very
weak, since following that logic there will be no 100% lines or
rectangles on the surface of the earth.  But these shapes are very
useful.

I am sure there are use cases for circles, such as the Apple's new
headquarters.  A related question is: what's the overhead of
implementing and maintaining this type?

Chen