asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jianfeng Jia <jianfeng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yourkit ack on the homepage
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 07:05:10 GMT
I've sent a request when we were working on the Genomix project. They
replied very fast and just ask for an acknowledgment. We finally put it to
the github page <https://github.com/uci-cbcl/genomix#acknowledgement>.
I think the question for Apache project is where is the proper place to put
that acknowledgment.

--

Best Regards

Jianfeng Jia