asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jianfeng Jia <jianfeng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Point3: Growing the community
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 06:59:44 GMT
Do you guys like the Wiki? like the Spark's:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark.

We can create a skeleton, create different pages for different internal
components, and *gradually* fill it. (It's a history debt that I don't
think some guy can spend just some days to finish it perfectly. Let's
crowdsource it. :-)

--

Best Regards

Jianfeng Jia