asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: ADM round-trip no longer possible?
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:40:51 GMT
I noticed that the output wasn't re-parseable as input last week when
coming up with the proposed JSON serialization. In particular, the numeric
suffixes like 0.0d, 15i8, 333333i32, and so on didn't parse as AQL
(although interestingly 32.5f does). I wasn't aware that it used to work,
though. It's an odd disconnect between ADM and AQL, at the least. It sounds
like you're seeing the same issue when parsing as actual ADM?

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery