asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Status this week
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 05:19:04 GMT
Hey - I might be on the call tomorrow morning, but only for 10-15 minutes
if I can make it. So just in case, here's my status:

- Updated my JSON proposal against the repackaging change
- Explored options for easing the update for local changes against the
packaging change (and found a good one!)
- Started review of Abdullah's Managix/Zookeeper change, to gain familiar
with that code

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery