asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating the folder change and package change into topic branches
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:48:54 GMT
In addition to Ian's posting: I would like to share my experience. I have
updated the master branch and my branch and I saw this happening. After you
do two git merges (one - the path renaming, the other - the package
rename), Eclipse might complain about the ADMLexer and ADMDataParser and
shows a lot of errors. In this case, you just need to manually create a new
package named "org.apache.asterix.runtime.operators.file.adm" in the
"target/generated-sources" of the "asterix-runtime" project and put
AdmLexer.java file and AdmLexerException.java file there. The two files are
located in the "org.apache/asterix/runtime/operators/file/adm" directory in
the "target/generated-sources" of the "asterix-runtime" project.

Best,
Taewoo