asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Heri Ramampiaro <heri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release status - particularly feeds
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 07:07:02 GMT
I added some parts that was missing in the doc yesterday (committed yesterday). The secondary
feeds seem to work on my machine (I had no exceptions). Given the function name change and
the package name changes I think we need more tests to make sure every aspects of the feeds
are working fine...

-heri
(On my way to Hawaii)

Sent from my iPhone