asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Raman Grover <ramangrove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release status - particularly feeds
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 01:45:06 GMT
Hi,

I am sorry I didn't have an opportunity to address the issues because of commitments from
day job and official travel.

I am pretty much determined to get things right. As soon as I find some bandwidth, I will
work on it and keep you posted.

Stay tuned!

Regards,
Raman

> On Aug 29, 2015, at 10:53 PM, Ian Maxon <imaxon@uci.edu> wrote:
>
> Alright, that sounds like consensus on releasing now, to me. Forging
> ahead with what's in master now.
>
> - Ian
>
>> On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 6:40 AM, Eldon Carman <ecarm002@ucr.edu> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Aug 28, 2015, at 10:32 PM, Mike Carey <dtabass@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sounds like we have a consensus on that, then:  No feeds this release, unblock
the release, and full steam ahead w/o them!.

features (even though it’s certainly nice if we have new working features ;).
pieces in and do another release (ideally with another release manager to spread the knowledge
about the process and to smoothen the process).