asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release status - particularly feeds
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:31:16 GMT
Agreed.  It seems like feeds are still just not in share-able shape, and
we should probably cut them from this release - and save them for some
future point when they are.  UDFs need to work, 2nd-ary feeds need to
work, the doc needs to be there and follow-able - we just aren't there -
sigh.  Let's set them aside for now and ship the release with the rest
of our new goodies - e.g., related to the many bug fixes (esp. for open
data), indexing of nested/open data, and indexing of HDFS external data.