asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bug: string-concat
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 19:38:52 GMT
I think a potentially broader issue relates to ANY functions in our
library and heterogeneity (aka being passed the wrong input type).  We
probably need to look carefully at if/where/how each of our functions is
protected - and what their semantics are (and/or should be :-)) - in the
event of a wrong input type...!