asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Point3: Growing the community
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 07:44:05 GMT
Actually, it’d be good to add a few more users to the initial request.

Abdullah, Jianfeng, could you sign up for the wiki at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
and send your username (I think that Apache Ids make good usernames … :) )?

Cheers,
Till

> On Aug 8, 2015, at 12:33 AM, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I've created a request (https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-10090),
hopefully the information I provided is sufficient.