asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From asteri...@googlecode.com
Subject Re: Issue 920 in asterixdb: consecutive index join fails with NPE
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 20:22:58 GMT
Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 920 by wangs...@gmail.com: consecutive index join fails
with NPE
https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/issues/detail?id=920

Once the first join condition is transformed as an index-nested loop join,
there are two datasources (unnest-map and datasource-scan). However, in the
current codebase, we assume there is only one datasource in the sub-tree.
I have added additional datasource for the subtree if there are two. I will
verify the result with the sample data that Yingyi will provide.