asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Eldon Carman <ecarm...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache VXQuery - Jul 2015
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 21:13:46 GMT
+1

The GSOC students have been adding new features to features to Apache
VXQuery. Their work has found several unreported issues. A few of the
submitted patches have fixed these now reported issues and other previously
existing issues. Its been a great summer working these student. I am
looking forward seeing the rest of their summer work.