asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Stalled import/creation of JIRA instance for AsterixDB (Incubating)?
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 01:20:25 GMT
Hi,

As part of the migration to ASF infrastructure, AsterixDB has been
migrating off of our old issue tracker (Google Code) to ASF's JIRA
instance. It seems lately that the process has become stuck though.
There have been a few JIRAs filed about this already (from most recent
to oldest):

However none of them seem to have made much progress. Time is becoming
a constricting factor now, because Google Code is shutting down soon
(going read-only in August). If the migration isn't complete soon, I
am not sure where new issues will be filed.

Is there anything that can be done to move this process forward? I
believe the issues are in a format (attached to the most recent issue)
that should be importable into JIRA directly now, but I don't have a
way to test this directly. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

- Ian