asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject [IMPORTANT] Git issues
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:01:37 GMT
Hey all,
If you haven't pulled from
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-asterixdb.git
(i.e. asterixdb's official apache repository) lately, please don't
until you get an email giving the all-clear. Same goes for submitting
and merging patches from Gerrit. Something inadvertently got committed
to the head of the ASF master branch, which does not exactly agree
with the head of Gerrit's master branch, so they are diverged at the
moment.

Additionally, if in your AsterixDB repository, 'git rev-parse
asf/master' returns c66d23a5ac65ec5218ee47134aea423fd62a32cc , please
the latest from the ASF repository- which we may have to force-push
and overwrite the latest commit from.

Thanks,
-Ian