asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Tasks remaining for release
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:02:57 GMT
>Cool.  And feed testing/stability?

As far as the build is concerned, with the tests disabled it is not a
"fire" like it was. There's still likely resource leaks, but it's not
clear why and how severe they are (and whether or not they have
anything to do with feeds, or that's just what provoked them). I don't
know if Raman is actively investigating that or not. Heri was able to
use it, so it is hopefully stable in that sense. It would probably be
good to get his patches regarding Feeds merged in before release,
assuming there's no issues with them.

- Ian