asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Migration of issues to JIRA
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 19:57:07 GMT
To update, I was able to convert the issues into (what I believe to
be) a JSON object that JIRA should be able to load last week. We're
still blocked on hearing from Infrastructure though, as to whether or
not this exported data is OK or if it needs some tweaking. Any advice
on how to push this forward would be much appreciated.

- Ian