asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Gerrit new account CLA
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 23:12:57 GMT
Hi all,

As noted in the Podling request thread, there's likely some issues
with how we're accepting patches from non-contributors right now.
Basically as I understand it, there should be some sort of explicit
indicator to us and the external contributor, that the source is being
contributed under ASLv2 to the ASF, rather than it just being implied.

Gerrit supports something that should allow us to enforce this without
trouble: https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/Documentation/config-cla.html
. I am wondering where the exact text the analogous agreement in ASF
JIRA is stored? Is it the same as the ICLA (probably not?)

Thanks,
- Ian