asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Dependencies that are from edu.uci.ics but not built with Asterix/Hyracks
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 03:31:43 GMT
While converting our classpath from edu.uci.ics to org.apache, I came
across a few artifacts that we depend on in maven, and that are from
us, but are not part of our normal source repository and are only
depended on as binary artifacts. Does anyone have any insight on where
the repositories for these artifacts may be, and what we might do
about getting them better integrated into the system (or depending on
something else?)

  <groupId>edu.uci.ics.dcache</groupId>
  <artifactId>dcache-client</artifactId>
  <version>0.0.1</version>
  <scope>compile</scope>

<groupId>edu.uci.ics.fuzzyjoin</groupId>
<artifactId>fuzzyjoin-core</artifactId>
<version>0.0.3</version>
<scope>compile</scope>

Thanks,