asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@lambda.nu>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Git issues
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:52:16 GMT
I'm probably missing something, but - why do we need to "trade" anything to
use Gerrit? With our current working method, the result is that all commits
are both authored and pushed to ASF by the initial committer with no
changes. What rule or guideline do we run afoul of that would prevent us
from continuing to work this way?

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery