asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Git issues
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:15:27 GMT
Yes, that's also a possibility, although it wouldn't be my first choice,
for what that's worth. The Github PR interface is pretty minimal, in my
experience. Gerrit is noisy and obtuse but it is pretty powerful. Also, we
do make use of Gerrit's integration with Jenkins for launching test runs on
code reviews. Certainly that could all be rewritten to work with Github PRs
(or Review Board, or...), but that seems like a pretty high price to pay if
we don't need to.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery