asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fordwarding of Gerrit email to this list
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 07:50:31 GMT
Just as a note. We have the option to have a new mailing list created
for that purpose. The new mailing list might also receive JIRA issues,
Jenkins build reports, etc.

This option might make sense, if the automated traffic exceeds a
reasonable limit.

Jochen

--
Any world that can produce the Taj Mahal, William Shakespeare,
and Stripe toothpaste can't be all bad. (C.R. MacNamara, One Two Three)