asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Git issues
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:33:00 GMT
Hi, Ian,

the information that I read from your mail is that there are currently
two Git repositories in use: One being the "official apache
repository", the other being the repository with the "Gerrit master
branch".

Is that impression correct? If so, what are the reasons? And what can
we do to fix that?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Any world that can produce the Taj Mahal, William Shakespeare,
and Stripe toothpaste can't be all bad. (C.R. MacNamara, One Two Three)