asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tasks remaining for release
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 05:37:06 GMT
When I added the auto-generated PK feature for the bulk-loading, the
feature for INSERT statement was already there. A few months later,
Abdullah fixed my implementation. However, it would not change the
user-level syntax. I guess we can add a simple documentation regarding this
feature if there is no reason to put it below the radar.

Best,
Taewoo