asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ildar Absalyamov <ildar.absalya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tasks remaining for release
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 03:41:05 GMT
Taewoo,

Check out the the first section “Dataverses, Datatypes and Datasets” in primer.md.
You should look for a sentence “The only fields that must be specified a priori are the
primary key. (AsterixDB does not yet support auto-generated keys)”.
Also primer-sql-like.md has the same issue.

BTW maintaining two pages for AQL and NOSQL with the same content seems like very daunting
task. I have seen that Flink guys are using a neat JS library called CodeTabs to make tabs
on the page (see https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.9/apis/programming_guide.html
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.9/apis/programming_guide.html>
Java\Scala code examples). Can we incorporate it into our markdown documentation as well?

Best regards,
Ildar