asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stalled import/creation of JIRA instance for AsterixDB (Incubating)?
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 04:57:50 GMT
Just to add a quick thought:  We have been watching and indirectly
trying to learn from the Apache Ignite discussion, and it seems really
important that we have the JIRA system available for tracking our
feature requests, bug fixes, etc.  We don't want to start using the
Apache system until we have initialized it with the Google code issues
(which we continue to use in the meantime for lack of an alternative).
PLEASE HELP!  We would love to shut down the old system and start using
the new system - but we can't get seem to the new one off the ground...  :-(