asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue 910 in asterixdb: Index creation/use can cause resource leakage
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:39:24 GMT
But my guess is that there's similar unfortunate behavior related to
index open and close...?
(Which would happen way more regularly?)  Agreed w.r.t. priority if we
are in "prototype" mode,
but if anyone wanted to go "live" and run for months at a time, this
would be a leak we'd feel,
potentially.  We need to devise and do some testing around index/memory
management and
the lifecycle there.  :-)