asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fordwarding of Gerrit email to this list
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:48:38 GMT
We are.  (And then we can have a separate list if we become overburdened.
And meanwhile we can all do rule-based routing of these msgs into
different subfolders - which is what I've done for Google code stuff in
the past - I read or at least skim all the issues and comments but
there's a whole next level of auto-noise that I've ignored.)
Let it be so!