asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache VXQuery - Jul 2015
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 20:53:17 GMT
Thanks!
I think that my first proposal didn’t give enough credit to Shivani and Efi.
How about this updated proposal?

---

  Apache VXQuery implements a parallel XML Query processor.

Activity:
- Increased activity on mailing lists and code. A lot of this is driven by
  Shivani Mall and Efi Kaltirimidou who do great work on VXQuery during their
  Google Summer of Code.

Issues:
- There are no issues that require the board's attention at this time.

PMC/Committership changes:

- Currently 10 committers and 7 PMC members in the project.
- Last PMC addition was Steven Jacobs at Fri Jul 18 2014
- Last committer addition was Steven Jacobs at Fri Jul 18 2014

Releases:

- Last release was 0.5 on Thu Mar 05 2015

Mailing list activity:

- dev@vxquery.apache.org:

JIRA activity: