asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: June 2015 Report
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 04:15:01 GMT
I've added a proposal for a report to

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2015

This is the content:

AsterixDB

Apache AsterixDB is a scalable big data management system (BDMS) that provides
storage, management, and query capabilities for large collections of semi-
structured data.

AsterixDB has been incubating since 2015-02-28.

  1. Do an Apache release.
  2. Migrate issues from Google Code
  3. Grow community

aware of?

  No, moving steadily.

  Some activity on the users list.
  First interest by developers (but site makes it hard).

  First version of the site is up.
  Development is ongoing.

Date of last release:

  No Releases yet.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  No elected PMC and/or committers

We can still adjust it until Wednesday.

Cheers,
Till