asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: New website
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:40:39 GMT
I've tried to incorporate some of the changes mentioned in the thread,
an updated version of the site is here (at the same place!) :
https://parshimers.github.io/asterix-website/index.html

If there are no major objections I think this will get pushed to the
Apache website once we release in the next week or so.

- Ian