asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Assign issues for ramp up
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 22:18:57 GMT
Hi Chandresh,

I'd be happy to find a good starter issue for you. What part of the system
do you think you'd find most interesting (e.g. runtime, storage, API,
optimizer)? This is a good starter issue for more of the user-facing side
of the system: https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/issues/detail?id=718 .
Here is another good issue, but geared more toward the storage and runtime
side: https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb/issues/detail?id=535 . I can
certainly find others if neither of those strikes your fancy.

- Ian