asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: New website
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:38:43 GMT
I'm not sure I understand exactly. The page is just as wide (from the
header), but for text-only pages without any buttons or graphics, I
narrow it down to 8 columns. Without that narrowing, it is super hard
to read on a 16:9 display without losing place. I think making
something like the developer guide two column would make it even
harder to follow. Narrowing everything to 8 columns would not be good
for more graphical pages like the overview. Maybe I'm just doing it
wrong though, if you can link to a page that has a layout similar to
what is being suggested I'd be happy to look at it.