asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration of git repository
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 19:02:20 GMT
Hi folks,

    Should we merge hyracks, asterixdb, and potentially pregelix/imru into
the same repository?   It will make build, fix, and code review process
much simpler.
    An example is that everything built on top of Spark lives in the same
repository:  https://github.com/apache/spark.   That's also why Spark is
the most active Apache project now, due to its commit frequency.
    Does anyone have concerns for merging the hyracks and asterixdb
repositories?
    Thanks!

Best,
Yingyi