asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Raman Grover <ramangrove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect secondary feed to primary feed
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:52:39 GMT
The primary feed was successfully created and connected because it did not
have any dependency on an external library (that got uninstalled
inadvertently). So UI reported correctly stating that the primary feed was
connected.

The issue with secondary feed was *unrelated* to the primary feed. It was
simply due to the missing components (UDF).

--
Raman