asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration of issues to JIRA
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:42:01 GMT
Reading through the issues, the only offer made by infra was to follow

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+JSON

So, I'd suggest that anyone does the export from Google Code and
converts the data into the format as outlined there. Afterwards a new
issue could be opened to import the result.

And, additionally: I definitely would discourage any attempt to run
the import for yourself. I'd hope that Infra provides the ability to
have a test run, or the like, which mere users can't do.

Jochen

--
Any world that can produce the Taj Mahal, William Shakespeare,
and Stripe toothpaste can't be all bad. (C.R. MacNamara, One Two Three)