asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Eugenia Gabrielova <genia.likes.scie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New website
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 03:01:10 GMT
Hi Ian,

I like the website, it's very informative!

My only suggestion might be to add a bit of color contrast in and between
some of the sections: Feature Overview and Getting Started sections, and on
the Download page. I felt like the content of these sections and the
download page was harder for me to visually follow because the columns
bleed together a bit.

As an example of how it might be adjusted: http://jekyllrb.com/, on the
Jekyll website, you can see how the red bar in the middle splits the page
between features, installation instructions, and hosting information. The
feature columns on this site are narrow, which makes each paragraph a bit
easier to follow.

Cheers,
Eugenia