asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Eugenia Gabrielova <genia.likes.scie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect secondary feed to primary feed
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:26:51 GMT
It was generated at
asterix-external-data/target/testlib-zip-binary-assembly.zip.
I installed it like so:
$  managix install -d feeds -l testlib  -p
~/workspace/asterixdb/asterix-external-data/target/testlib-zip-binary-assembly.zip
-n feeds_asterix

No changes made after checking out the gerrit links above, just a basic mvn
install.