asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From 李文海 <...@whu.edu.cn>
Subject Re: Re: New website
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 22:01:12 GMT
Hi, Ian
    Maybe there is some issues, I think, need to bother you. In this morning, I want to review
Yingyi's code, but I cannot patch his issue 873. So I ask him ensure whether there are modifications
committed after he submit that change. Yingyi gave a test for that change and asked me to
checkout it again after +2. But as far as know, I have not privilege to approve the change,
so that Yingyi cannot submit the new version of the change. What wrong with my account or
my operation.
Best, Wenhai