asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test failure building Hyracks
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 23:49:46 GMT
And I see a similar problem in AsterixDB.

Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8000
Running edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.076 sec <<< FAILURE!
- in edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest
test[0](edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest)  Time elapsed: 0.014 sec  <<<
ERROR!
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
	The method init() from the type AdmDataGen refers to the missing type ParseException

	at edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest.test(AdmDataGenTest.java:126)

test[1](edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest)  Time elapsed: 0 sec  <<<
ERROR!
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
	The method init() from the type AdmDataGen refers to the missing type ParseException

	at edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest.test(AdmDataGenTest.java:126)

Results :

Tests in error:
  AdmDataGenTest.test:126  Unresolved compilation problem:
	The method init() f...
  AdmDataGenTest.test:126  Unresolved compilation problem:
	The method init() f...

> On May 2, 2015, at 4:46 PM, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> trying to build Hyracks I ran into:

> T E S T S
> Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8000
> Running edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.026 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTest
> testPiglet(edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTestCase)  Time elapsed:
0.008 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
> 	The method parse(Reader) from the type PigletCompiler refers to the missing type ParseException
>
> 	at edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTestCase.testPiglet(PigletTestCase.java:45)
>
> testPiglet(edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTestCase)  Time elapsed:
0 sec  <<< ERROR!