asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Regarding contribution to AsterixDB
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 20:35:08 GMT
Running AsterixHyracksIntegrationUtil.java in IntelliJ (or Eclipse) will
also start up a test cluster, assuming the project is imported correctly.
This is how a large portion of the tests are run and it's usually how I
test changes when I need the Web UI.

-Ian

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 9:23 AM, chandresh pancholi <
chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris,
> Please attach the script as well.
>
> On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > ... and all this should really be added to the site.
> > Site patches are welcome - I'll be happy to review :)
> > Also, if there's something that should be added and it's not clear how or
> > where, please file issues  so we won't lose track.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Till
> >
> > > On May 29, 2015, at 23:54, Khurram Faraaz <khfaraaz82@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > In the past, Abdullah came up with a doc to help new developers. Can
> > > someone please share that doc with Chandresh.

> http://asterixdb.ics.uci.edu/download/0.8.6/asterix-installer-0.8.6-binary-assembly.zip

> > was

> the

PDFs