asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Merging of AsterixDB and Hyracks repositories
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 20:58:12 GMT
Releasing would be the same, probably simpler actually. I suppose I haven't
tried it so I can't be totally certain, but performing 'mvn release' in a
module directly doesn't do anything different than when it is run from a
higher-up pom as a submodule. Nothing would change if a user is dependent
on a stable version of Hyracks, because they only ever see binary artifacts
from Maven. 'hyracks' will still be called 'hyracks' and have the same
coordinates in Maven.

- Ian