asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Switching Maven Repositories?
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 09:57:35 GMT
RAT just checks that we use an Apache compatible license- which we do
already, however it's not the proper ASF license header. It still assigns
the copyright to the Regents, not the ASF.
For repackaging, I hope that Eclipse's or IntelliJ's refactoring
capabilities will do the trick, however I'm not at all certain. I think
you're right though that sed should just work, I think
s/edu.uci.ics/org.apache/g would cover 99.9% of the necessary changes.

- Ian