asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Merging of AsterixDB and Hyracks repositories
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 21:47:46 GMT
I see your point, that is true. In this case a release of just Hyracks
would also be visible in the AsterixDB commit log and vice-versa. I'm not
certain what this means (or if it matters) on the Apache front. Is having a
sub-project, that keeps its own version an unprecedented thing?

Agreed about not rushing through with this though. I think we should
certainly wait until after the upcoming 0.8.7 release to actually commit to
any of this.

-Ian