asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From chandresh pancholi <chandreshpancholi...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding contribution to AsterixDB
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 18:29:20 GMT
Hi,

I am Chandresh Pancholi currently working with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd
which is India's largest E-Commerce company and also pursuing MS in
Software Systems from BITS,Pilani.

Throughout my academic and professional time i have been using Open source
platforms.I contributed to some open source projects.

Now i want to start contribution to *AsterixDB*.

I have cloned both the repo incubator-asterixdb
and incubator-asterixdb-hyracks and successfully import them in Intelli J
IDE.

I don't know where to start and how to proceed. It would be great If anyone
can help me to understand the codebase and fix some P0 issues.

Thanks in advance.

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer