asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From chandresh pancholi <chandreshpancholi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding contribution to AsterixDB
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 07:45:26 GMT
Chris,

I tried running script
incubator-asterixdb/asterix-app/scripts/asterix/startcc.sh and startnc.sh
to start test cluster but i am getting below Error.

/Users/chandresh.pancholi/project/incubator-asterixdb/asterix-app/scripts/asterix/startcc.sh:
line 21: logs/cc.log: No such file or directory

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Khurram Faraaz <khfaraaz82@gmail.com>
wrote:

> In the past, Abdullah came up with a doc to help new developers. Can
> someone please share that doc with Chandresh.
> On May 29, 2015 11:46 PM, "chandresh pancholi" <
> chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have downloaded from archive given on this link[1]
> > It was AsterixDB Beta Release 0.8.6
> > <
> >
> http://asterixdb.ics.uci.edu/download/0.8.6/asterix-installer-0.8.6-binary-assembly.zip
> > >
> > .
> >
> > [1]http://asterixdb.ics.uci.edu/download.html
> >
> > On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Chris Hillery <chillery@hillery.land>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Nice! Did you install software that you built yourself with maven, or
> was
> > > it a downloaded archive? I believe the latest downloadable version is
> > > fairly old ...
> > >
> > > Ceej
> > > aka Chris Hillery

> :)