asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to place meeting notes?
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 16:51:28 GMT
One of the reasons of a project coming to Apache incubator is to make
incoming project learn the Apache way, so there will be "shift" in the
culture of the way group operated before to follow the way ASF
projects operate.

The IRC session solution is proposed as alternative to the weekly meetings
Tim mentioned before, which also realtime. However, any decisions or design
discussions need to happen in dev@ list or it never happen.

- Henry