asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: June 2015 Report
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 06:24:16 GMT
I don't think that it practically matters.  The way that this works is that
the quarterly schedule is picked first and then the monthly reports up to
the first quarterly schedule are filled in.  In boundary cases, it is
plausible that the first monthly gets missed due to slow starting but the
quarterly report kicks in on schedule nevertheless.

Asterixdb is moving along pretty well, and I expect that academics will be
good at doing reports without a little bit of extra practice so I wouldn't
worry too much about this.  You are always entirely welcome to do an extra
report at any time.  Indeed, if there is news, this is a good practice.

The situation is similar to missed reports for top-level projects.  A
project that misses a quarterly report is expected to report the next
month, but this does not reset their quarterly schedule.