asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Regarding contribution to AsterixDB
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 22:03:40 GMT
An even earlier step would be to ensure that you can build the product and
run through a basic installation. For the most part, "mvn install" in
hyracks followed by "mvn install" in asterixdb should Just Work(tm). Then
you can run through the installation instructions at
https://asterixdb.ics.uci.edu/documentation/install.html (which might be a
touch out of date). Feel free to drop any questions about either step here.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery